Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Polishes!

*I USED MY NEW CAMERA TO TAKE THESE PICS AND IT DID NOT SHOW THE TRUE DEPTH OR BRIGHTNESS OF SOME OF THE POLISHES SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR PICS OF ANY YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT AND I CAN TAKE BETTER PICS WITH MY OLD CAMERA, I JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO REDO ALL OF THEM THEN.*

*gjj at mua for feedback

*paypal preferred, payment with in 24 hours

*Shipping will vary, please contact me for a quote, I will not overcharge on shipping, please do not send money until I send you an invoice. I will ship with in a couple days of when payment clears

*No refunds or returns, please do your own research when it comes to color accuracy even after I take better pics of any of the colors you'd like me to.

*$10 minimum

**********PLEASE EMAIL ME AT gjurcz@aol.com, it helps for me to hear from everyone in one place, Thank you!!**********

*ISO's: You can peek at my wishlist, also Nfu Oh holos besides 61!

*I will cross things out once they are sold. If you just write me and say 'I want this' then I write back, I don't hear anything from you and someone else shows interest, I will give that item to that person. I am sorry, that is only fair. I'd rather not tell someone something is pending only to never hear from you again.

*all polishes are brand new unless noted otherwise (I'll let you know if I get one out and feel I was wrong)

*feel free to make offers as well.

*please check out the other items in my blog, all are still for sale unless crossed off.

*** I apologize, when I updated this, I was not near the polishes, so I can check names on any needed, I listed them off the top of my head. I will attempt to add names not added later but *please* feel free to ask.***



LA Colors $1 each
Fun In The Sun
unsure of name (no name on label)
unsure of name (no name on label)
Tropical Storm (I believe, will check if you'd like)
Sinful Dream On, 1 mani, $1



LA Colors $1 each
Bright Pink
unsure next 3 (I believe they may have a names on them, again, will check if you'd like)
Palm Tree



BB Couture Dragon's Breath swatched pend
BB Couture Sex On The Beach
OPI Can't You Sea? Black Label



OPI NYPD Beet, $20
Not For Sale
OPI Apricotcha Cheatin', swatched, slight evaporation
OPI So Sushi Me Salmon (not pictured) swatched (there may also be the slightest amount of evaporation but hardly any thing to even speak of, just trying to be overly cautious) pend
OPI Reflecting Pool $25



J2 $2 each
These are dupes to the Revlon Dark Pleasure polishes from what I've read- they even have the same names.
Steel-etto
Purple Pleasure
Patent Leather




Maybelline Salon Effect

$1 each will check any names, just ask
Divine Wine $3



Coloramas, $1 each, will add names, 1st and 5th in the pic 1 mani each others brand new



Revlon Femme Petale LE $2
Revlon Sheer Sugarplum $2
Sinful Beautiful Girl $1
Sally Hansen, will add name $1
Jade Dragon 1 mani $14
P2 Color Victim, I believe the mame is Rebel, can check if you'd like
Rescue Beauty Lounge, Sheer Neutral (will double check name) $14



Milani Gems, no pink, $3
Rimmel Delicously Dark $2
Rimmel Torrid $2
Victoria Secret Very Sexy will add name $4
Sally Hansen, will add name $1
Sally Hansen, will add name, $2
Confetti Smitten, $3





Sinful Colors $1 each
Midnight Blue
Dancing Nails
Gorgeous

old neon green jelly sinful
Revlon Hot Pursuit Pink, LE $2
Revlon Rose Zing, $5
no name goldie, $3



Goldies,all unnamed so from L-R
1 $2, no bow
2
3 swatched on a nail wheel 1x
4
5



Goldies
$2 each, the reds were probably swatched on a nail wheel
snowman, $2

*some of the Goldie polishes posted above may have a # written on the bottom of them from me since they didn't have names



Toma, probably doesn't change any more, no label, $1
Sinful CA Lime, $2
old Zoya Sabrina, $3
NYS Amaranth seems like the darker version, $2
Confetti Tahitian Turquoise $2



Color Clubs all from Ross sets, no labels, $2 each, not too sure of the names but I can give you color descriptions if you need them. The last one is the one similar to ChG Lubu Heels



Essie East Hampton Cottage, $4
Barielle white (name's on the bottom, don't have it next to me.)
Ulta Mini After Hours $1
Claire's Mood Bored/Excited $3
Essie mini, Fearless, BN looks like maybe a bit of evaporation






Chanel Eclair a 2006 Christmas UK Exclusive pend
Nails Inc Berkley Square
Nails Inc Portobello Market




Thinner for Nailtiques Base Coats, Brand New, $5 I bought this b/c I thought it was just a regular thinner but it's a special thinner to keep your b/c working right even after you think them.
Nail Tek Intensive Therapy II, $5
Spa Ritual Days of Wine and Roses



Maybelline $1 each

Passing By Pink, 1 mani
Budding Blossom

Bitten Plum

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment